A Premier Trout Fishery in the North West
Nestled amongst the hills of the Wet Pennine Moors, on the edge of the beautiful Rivington Country Park,
lies one of the North's premier fly waters. This 200 year old reservoir is perfectly situated close to all the
North's major motorways.
The main reservoir is a 6 acre fly only water and is stocked with hard fighting, fully finned, triploid Rainbows, Blues and Goldies up to double figures. A smaller 1 acre coarse lake stocked with lots of Silver fish and Perch.
- 6 acre reservoir
- Triploid Blues and Bows to double figures
- Fishing from bank or floating pontoon
- Tube fishing (booking essential)
- Tackle hire
- Gift vouchers available for tuition, fishing permits & tackle
- Secure car parking
- NEW TACKLE SHOP
- Decked Viewing Area
- Fully stocked with all the items required by a stillwater and reservoir fly fisher. Rods, Reels, Fly Lines, Leader Materials, Nets, Bags, Fishing vests, Flies, Fly Boxes,Tools and Accessories. Hundreds of Fly Patterns to choose from. All the Main Brands - Greys, Airlfo, Wychwood, Leeda etc.
FISHERY & NEW TACKLE SHOP
Tel: 01204 691199
Visit fishery site >>>>